OpenGL (OPEN Graphics Language) is a 3D graphics language developed by SGI. It has become a de facto standard supported in all Unix, Linux, Windows and Macintosh computers. To start out developing your own 3D games and programs, you need to know OpenGL and C++. This video lesson will show you how to use transformations and timers with OpenGL and GLUT for C++, so you can start making your own 3D programs. If you want to create your very first OpenGL project, this is the place to be.
Learn the basics of using transformations to simplify positioning vertices of 3D polygons and how to use timers to implement motion in your 3D applications.
Check out the other videos in this video series.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades