If you want to learn how to make a 3D game using C++, then this is where you should start. This video lesson will show you how to download and set up OpenGL and GLUT for Microsoft Visual C++ Express on a computer running a Windows operating system.
With all of this ready to go, you're capable of making some really cool 3D games, which you can use for the iPhone or iPod. Bill Jacobs uses the free Visual C++ Express IDE (IDE stands for Integrated Development Environment). You'll be able to edit, compile, and run your programs.
To use Visual C++ Express, you will have to register, which is free, within 30 days. You can use another IDE if you prefer, but getting it set up will be a little different.
Check out the other videos in this video series.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades