To start making your own 3D games using C++, then you're going to need to download and install these developer programs. This video lesson will show you how to download and set up OpenGL and GLUT for C++ on a computer running a Mac operating system.
After getting all of this set up, you're capable of making some really cool 3D games, which you can use for the iPhone or iPod. Bill Jacobs shows you what to do. But you should just have to install the special developer programs that came on your Mac computer's recovery install disc. That's it!
Check out the other videos in this video series.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades