In this video, the instructor shows how to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit using a C++ program. This video shows how to do this by a live example where the instructor writes down the code to do it. First, code the basic structure of a c++ program that contains the include and all other statements. Now accept the value of temperature in Celsius from the standard input. Now multiply that value by 1.8 and add 32 to it to get the value in Fahrenheit. Display the value to the output. Finally, compile, run the program and test it by some sample values to verify that it works fine. This video shows how to code a C++ program that converts temperature from Celsius to Fahrenheit.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades